Welcome SS19 in style with our latest range
The days are getting longer, for the moment the sun is shining and we are thrilled to introduce the new Spring Summer collection. They say it’s good to have something to look forward to so prepare for some pleasant surprises! We have new fabrics and textures, bold prints and modern new styles but what hasn’t changed is our loyalty to all-natural fabrics, versatility and comfort that Patra collections have always embraced.
Spring is seen as a fresh start, something new to look forward to and we wanted our latest collection to reflect this. We’ve already observed a change on the runways and wanted to translate this into our clothes – personifying a new woman, more confident and happy.
Our styles are sophisticated, soft and feminine. We’ve used bold fresh colours and prints to give the whole range a boost and make a basic styles stand out.
We’ve also changed the focus a bit – it used to be all about the fabrics but now the whole range has been upgraded to emphasize how garments can look modern and feminine in natural fabrics. This season’s motto: We don’t compromise on style. Invest in more breathable fabrics and your skin will thank you!
Colours and Prints
Unlike the winter season where we focused on earthy tones, this time we went for bright and fresh colours. As the summer trends suggested, go bold or go home!
- Fresh palette – The kind of colours that make you think of mojitos and fresh lemonade. Think Eucalyptus, Aquamarine, Turquoise, Marine green, Niagara – all the lovely blues and greens
- Pop colours – Fuchsia, Rouge and Magenta are giving our basic styles a lift and our prints a nice pop
- Nautical vibes – Navy and white combinations give the range that seaside summer look. Go for plain colours or classic stripes
For spring summer, the global designers went over the top with their florals and mixed and matched multiple designs in one outfit. At Patra we bet on bold prints that can stand on their own. There is a well-balanced mixture of fluid abstract designs and pretty florals in exclusive colour combinations.
- Printed silks are a must-have for summer. Lustrous crepe-de-chine or skin-friendly Noil silk in contemporary styles and stand-our colour combination
- Our jersey prints are so fresh this season they can bring any outfit back to life. Choose between viscose, cotton or bamboo.
- When it comes to warm weather nothing can beat the breathable woven cotton and viscose. Styles are floaty and easy to wear in gorgeous prints – from garden flowers to funky umbrellas.
Bamboo on a new level
We know how much you love our bamboo ranges and this season we have expanded it even more with the addition of a jersey range in an exclusive print. The styles are versatile and modern made to suit different body shapes.
New Summer Favourites
Spring-summer is the season of dresses! We understand how hard it can be to find the perfect one and this is why we’ve designed a whole range of flattering styles to suit everyone. They come in different lengths, sleeves and silhouettes. The essence of our dress range – effortless chic!
Speaking of effortless style, we are happy to introduce a new range of trousers and skirts in both woven and jersey fabrics. Easy-on contemporary styles in sophisticated colours and prints. Give our Tencel range a go with a choice between flattering culottes and a gorgeous maxi skirt in classic plain Navy. Or go for prints! Woven or jersey – we have it all.
If you are familiar with our British summers you’ll know the importance of good transitional knits! This is where our lightweight pure cotton range comes in handy. It’s irresistibly soft and comes in pretty textured designs or classic stripes.
Our range of tops are just as flattering. Versatility is of upmost importance when it comes to separates. Every wardrobe needs basic block colour tops and t-shirts to match with colourful prints. Choose a style that suits you and enjoy the comfort of natural fabrics. Lookout for the clever detailing – whether it’s embroidery, crochet or pintucks.
Celebrating comfort without compromising on style
Quite like the trends we observed on the catwalk our Patra collection is a celebration of style, comfort and femininity. A collection of feel-good clothes in soft, natural fabrics that are kind to the skin in colours that flatter and empower.